January 17, 2009

Shoes and maids....

I love these as bridesmaid dresses!

This is from J. Crew, which is so amazing if you don't know. J. Crew is quickly becoming my favorite!




And this little diddy....
It is Jenny Yoo, who has lots of lovely stuff...



My biggest dilemma is shoes...I want to wear a different pair for every hour of my wedding! And why can't you wear heels on sand?


These will be my ceremony shoes because they are classy and simple and beachy...
They are Capri Sandals by J. Crew.


I think I'll alternate between the sandals and bare feet for our reception as I plan to dance it up!


I want to get a pair of heels to wear for my going away outfit, but I have no decision making skills, so I just drool over heels and never choose...sad.

These are the contenders.

How fantastic are these? I have dreams about these shoes! They are also J. Crew and called Avignon patterned peep toes!



I also love these lovelies! The J. Crew Lyla Printed Peep Toes are just so colorful and fun and I would love to wear them!


And then we have the J. Crew (I know I'm obsessed!) Liza Satin Peep Toe Flats. While not heels, these are funkily amazing and I must have them!

So that's that, pals! I can't pick out shoes because I love them all....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the first heels the best. Super cute.